All payments for school trips, school uniform and breakfast club are taken through School Money online or via PayPoint. This is a more convenient, streamlined and efficient payment collection system for parents, Secondary Schools within our cluster are also using this payment method. The system allows parents to make payments using a credit/ debit card; parents can find a shop close to them by using the store locator website and inputting their postcode at www.payment.co.uk/paypointlocator. To ensure maximum benefit from this service, we would ask all parents to notify us when changing their mobile number and/or email address.
ParentPay – our new online payment service
We are pleased to announce that we are accepting payments online for dinner money and are hoping to move over from School Money for school trips and breakfast club in the near future. Using a secure website called ParentPay you will be able
to pay online using your credit or debit card. ParentPay will be our preferred method of making
payments to school.
What are the benefits to parents and pupils?
- ParentPay is easy-to-use and will offer you the freedom to make online payments whenever and
wherever you like, 24/7
- The technology used is of the highest internet security available ensuring that your money will
reach school safely – offering you peace of mind
- Payments can be made by credit/debit card or also through PayPoint
- Full payment histories and statements are available to you securely online at anytime
- Your children will not have to worry about losing money at school
- Parents can choose to be alerted when their balances are low via email and/or SMS text
What are the benefits to our school?
- You can help us reduce workloads for all staff as no more counting cash, chasing debt and stop cash collection services.
- Creates more time to lend to educational support and the smooth running of the school.
- Help to reduce anti-social behaviour
- Using ParentPay also ensures that all financial transactions are safe and secure – helping us to remove costs associated with us having to manage cash securely on the school premises.
- The more parents that use ParentPay, the greater the benefit is to our school.
How to get started with ParentPay?
Account activation details have been sent out to all parents, once you receive these:
- Visit www.parentpay.com
- Enter your Activation username and password in the Account Login section of the homepage. NB. These are for one-time use only, you will choose your own username and password for future access during the activation process
- Provide all the necessary information and choose your new username and password for your account – registering your email address will enable us to send you receipts and reminders
- Once activation is complete you can go to straight to Items for payment, select which item(s) you want to add to your basket and proceed to complete your payment
If you have any questions, please contact the School Office.
For more information, visit www.parentpay.com/parents/what-parentpay-does